View Profile BlackFang001

First of all:

I just wanna say that people are always going to find something to bitch and moan about, and usually 90% never have any animation skills. Second, they never give any constructive criticism or relevant opinions. I think the game is actually a good idea. If anything, the music doe get annoying pretty fast. You could also try increasing the speed as you progress through levels, or adding new items that give the squirrel new or temporary power ups. Otherwise, the randomness makes cutscenes interesting because you actually want to see what happens next. Add more levels! :D

Love it

Excellent.

The game is designed masterfully with retro graphics and animation, it provides a great amount of difficulty leaving suspense behind every door. My only suggestion is that maybe a "run" feature be enabled? Sometimes it gets a bit overwhelming when you have to out-walk the charging zombies, and kinda takes it's toll on the horror theme when you're just walking away from zombies, vs running for your life.

My opinion.

I think the idea for the game is great and is VERY addicting, but why dont you try giving the terrorist and the hostages a bit more color variety? Its a bit too typical.

Excellent.

I dont know how this could be any funnier. I like how smooth Spartaman's movement was while screaming, "SPARTAAAA!"

Definitely.

One of the most addicting games I've ever played in my life. I couldn't stop playing until I beat it. This game has the best sense of creativity I've seen in years. Steven is very creepy by the way.

I'm working from scratch with Adobe Flash. I'm filling my own cup right now button pressing and testing functions.

n/a, Male