Troll Physics Collab Troll Physics Collab

Wow.

No matter how screwed up Troll Physics are, anything is possible as long as put on your cool face.

Proper Raptors Proper Raptors

Amazing.

I didn't see that twist coming. Great idea!

WGJ4K: Confirmed 4 Brawl WGJ4K: Confirmed 4 Brawl

So what

So what if Brawl did come out 2 years ago? This will STILL be funny years from now!

I Dream In Retro I Dream In Retro

Everybody's a critic.

I ENJOYED this.

I play a LOT of retro video games (along side new ones as well) and this goes beyond the animation itself; you manage to create a group of nostalgic moments by taking a simple idea and being expressive. Well thought out. I hope to see more of these from you.

G.I.N.A G.I.N.A

Very suspenseful...

I really enjoyed the fluent animation, the detailed environment, and the character animations, I envy you for that! But I have to admit, the whole "point of view" with GINA kinda became degrading to what your capable of. Everyone does have to keep a certain sexiness to their female characters, but the stereotypical feminine cliche is something I feel your talented enough to do without.

Keep up the good work tho!

Mad Mad Mario Mad Mad Mario

Brilliant!

Now thats realistic!

Press Start: Familiar Press Start: Familiar

Gets better every time.

Its epic how you manage to catch all of the video game memories and flaws and turn them into humor through Press Start adventures. Besides, that part with the electrical purple seaweed from Ninja Turtles had me laughing hard. :D

Dance Off! Dance Off!

Nice!

I admit, in the beginning I was wondering where you were going with this, but the dance off was very entertaining and I can't even imagine how much effort you had to have put in to recreate those dance moves. Very entertaining!

Awesome Center Redux Awesome Center Redux

Definitely

one of the best ones you've made, if you can even can compare them all. Thats exactly how I felt when I was playing that game. Keep it up! Your work only gets better.

Elevator Action! Elevator Action!

lmao.