Troll Physics Collab Troll Physics Collab

Wow.

No matter how screwed up Troll Physics are, anything is possible as long as put on your cool face.

Proper Raptors Proper Raptors

Amazing.

I didn't see that twist coming. Great idea!

WGJ4K: Confirmed 4 Brawl WGJ4K: Confirmed 4 Brawl

So what

So what if Brawl did come out 2 years ago? This will STILL be funny years from now!

The Squirrel Game The Squirrel Game

First of all:

I just wanna say that people are always going to find something to bitch and moan about, and usually 90% never have any animation skills. Second, they never give any constructive criticism or relevant opinions. I think the game is actually a good idea. If anything, the music doe get annoying pretty fast. You could also try increasing the speed as you progress through levels, or adding new items that give the squirrel new or temporary power ups. Otherwise, the randomness makes cutscenes interesting because you actually want to see what happens next. Add more levels! :D

Undead End Hardcore Undead End Hardcore

Love it

Excellent.

The game is designed masterfully with retro graphics and animation, it provides a great amount of difficulty leaving suspense behind every door. My only suggestion is that maybe a "run" feature be enabled? Sometimes it gets a bit overwhelming when you have to out-walk the charging zombies, and kinda takes it's toll on the horror theme when you're just walking away from zombies, vs running for your life.

Xrossfire Xrossfire

My opinion.

I think the idea for the game is great and is VERY addicting, but why dont you try giving the terrorist and the hostages a bit more color variety? Its a bit too typical.

Mighty Morphing Power Rangers Mighty Morphing Power Rangers

Hmmm

If only the show looked like this for real... I would still be watching it to this day. Its BEYOND impressive...